Monday 14 May 2018

Vintage sunshine


It’s been a while since we met up with all our vintage
friends at Stockport Vintage Village


The sun shone, the Lambretta scooter club 
arrived with some fabulous looking Mods
and the music took me back to when I was
a teenager

Friend and vintage trader Vix brought the sunshine 
out in her gorgeous vintage Frank Usher frock
VINTAGE VIXON BLOG LINK


and I bought this 1950’s two piece skirt and top 
from her.  Look at this fab basket Vix gave me.
I had one of these in the 70’s


We picked up lots of other bits and bobs 
including a suit for Philip but I will have to 
post about them another time, I’ve got a
little craft workshop to prepare for 

See you soon
LYNN 
X











No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS