Thursday 15 February 2018

Cover your modesty woman


If this mad friend of mine hadn’t said let’s go for a walk this morning around the reservoir where we can blow the cobwebs and calories off last night’s fish n chips and get ourselves blown to bits, full of mud and ruin our beautifully recently coiffured hair at the same time 


I wouldn’t have gone in the charity shop near where she’s lives after and ended up spending £4.50 on this fair isle waistcoat and a cord mini skirt that no decent 62 year old would be seen dead in it’s that short.  
I’ve tugged it down here to hide my modesty and so you won’t get a flash of my knickers 


We are off to see this new musical on Saturday, about the teddy boys in the late 50’s.
I better not wear that skirt if I’m going to be doing anything like what’s on the poster 




No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS