Friday 26 January 2018

I’ve got the Blues



Can I say a big thank you to the new followers this week and a thank you to Connie for introducing my little blog to everyone.


I’ve been to the local library today and wasn’t expecting to get afternoon tea, it was a lovely surprise.
The reason for the treat was that British watercolour artist Geoff Butterworth was giving a talk on his work


Do you like my new blue and white jug, mug and notebook?  I got them with the money hubby gave me for Christmas.  It’s amazing how far £5 will go.  Only kidding Philip hee hee.
They are made by British ceramics artist Kate Thorburn


I’m partial to a bit of blue and white, can you tell.
I’m off on the hunt round the house now for more.
I’ll report back when my mission is accomplished.


Over and out folks 
LYNN x





No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS