Monday 11 September 2017

The Boots are on


I think we can kiss goodbye to summer now. 
Woolly jumpers are back out including the man's vintage knitted waistcoat I got in Keswick earlier in the year 


It feels to early to be wearing my Fly Boots again but needs must



We went to Scorton Country fair in the Lake District at the weekend but the ground was so wet you needed your boots 


Doesn't mean to say you can't wear a lacy top and a pretty petticoat.  I was the only one though all the other ladies were in their jeggings or ripped jeans, neither of which I own or are likely to.  Give me a fancy skirt or frock any day 



If you spot this little fella can you send him home please we are a bit worried about him 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS