Wednesday 5 July 2017

Talk to the wall

 I went to see Shirley Valentine last week at the Lowry, Manchester.
It must have left an impression on me as I've been talking to the wall
and I don't mean my wandering welder of an husband


I mean this wall.  I've taken everything off one section and then
hammered up this seed tray that I picked up at a country fair recently.



There was no plan in mind for the display, I just went with the flow.


This is a button hoop I made a couple of years ago.


I've added little bits of embroidery to the vintage flower cards.
These were done for a little project last month.


I had a real good faffing session yesterday when it was raining to 
much to go outside.  Hope you like it.
Don't slam the door on your way out though, don't want things falling off
the wall.


Time for a cuppa now and a look what you've all been working
on this week.


Bye for now from me and the wall
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS