Wednesday 19 July 2017

Better than a box of chocolates


Over the weekend a lot of women across the country went gaga when they received one of these creative "This Hour of Mine" boxes from Vicky Trainor of The Linen Garden.


I'm not alone when I tell you that I spend hours opening it, examining the contents, smelling it and then wrapping it all up again.  Then repeating the whole thing again several times before eventually getting down to the business in hand of working out what it is we are going to create.  These beautiful boxes are put together with such attention to detail its like Christmas and Birthdays all at once.


I can tell you its going to be something to give as a gift and maybe keep one or two for yourself.


It involves handstitching and allowing yourself to escape the daily routines for awhile.  You do not need to be an accomplished stitcher anyone can have a go and you certainly don't need a degree in accuracy as that would be me out the door haha.


I'll just tease you with the start of my project and invite you back for further progress next week.
In the meantime have a lovely crafty time.  I'm off for a look around some more desks at Julia's place





No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS