Wednesday 21 June 2017

What's on your workdesk ........ The return of the Doodly Birds .....


Back from a lovely week spent with my sister in Witney Oxford


While I was there I found time to make this Blackberry basket brooch


Do you remember this squawky lot ?
The Doodly Birds, well they have come out of hibernation
in the form of two jute shopping bags that Postmaster Glynn
asked me to make for his wife.


What amazed me once I got talking about them was how many people 
are still using their bags, it must be at least two years since I did any.


Can't stop long today as I am off to the matinee performance of
Shirley Valentine starring Jodie Prenger at the Lowry, Salford Quays.

I'm doing a bit of talking to the wall myself this week as the wandering welder 
is away in Essex.  At least I don't have to make any teas.

Enjoy your week and here's the link for a bit of deskhopping
over at Julia's place

See you soon 
Lynn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS