Wednesday 7 June 2017

On the desk - Fruit trays and barkcloth

 

Well that was a heck of a busy week. To much going on
to comment here, you'll have to have a look at my past blog post


I picked up some lovely barkcloth vintage pieces at
a country and vintage festival in Cumbria at the weekend 
as well as an old fruit tray and some kitchenalia.


True to form I never use things for their real purpose,
so here's some wallpaper being used as wrapping paper 
and a gift card.  
Have you spotted that the fruit tray is being used as a display unit.


Now it's being used as a table top for my herbs and little tins.


I've made some tea towels with the barkcloth.
Far to pretty to be used of course, they are only for looking at.
I better make sure I tell the wandering welder when he returns.
Besides which my sewing skills are not good and they will probably 
fray due to wonky stitching.


Won't be able to play next week as we 
are off to see my sister in Witney. So have 
a lovely time at your craft desks everyone.

See you soon 
Lynn xx











No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS