Sunday 24 February 2013

APRON POCKETS AND HEMS

 Today I have worked on apron pocket shapes and designs for my Alchemy online course.
 I know that the main apron material is going to be hemp so I am experimenting also with different colourways for the embellishments.
This could be used as either a pocket or the bottom of the pinny.
I think we will be into week 8 tomorrow of our 12 week course and the work of the other 39 participants is amazing.  We are all doing different things, some are doing wall hangings, framed pieces, 3D pieces, they are massively talented.
I hope at some point I will be able to show you some of the work of the others but at the moment only those taking part can see each others progress.
 Here's a mini pinny I finished and framed.
You can see more of my work on my flickr page
 LYNN'S FLICKR PAGE LINK

3 comments:

  1. These are little works of art. Love them, well done!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are massively talented too and I bet they are in awe of your work. Love this colour arrangement Lynn, totally up my street......... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS