Saturday 8 December 2012

IT'S A BUSY TIME


On Tuesday morning I went along to BeadZ at Todmorden and made this lovely bracelet.  Brenda now has a new website/shop where you can see all the workshops she holds and buy online.

On Tuesday evening our craft group had their last meeting before Christmas
and we made these fabulous boxes which Anne Redfern had shown me how to make on her last visit 
Wednesday I made a template of the boxes to send to my good friend Mo up in Scotland.
Hope she can get to grips with it.

No more time to blog there are Christmas cards to make and presents to wrap.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet and the boxes would be perfect for my candles.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn,that bracelet is very beautiful. Brenda's website/shop is lovely and a fine place to get bits and bobs for and mixed media art too, like the Hemp String, Waxed Cord or Leather Cord for book binding and the Steampunk style pieces she has in the Bead section.
    The boxes your craft group made are very pretty. I haven't had time to play yet today, I'm getting a head start on the pre festive visitor clear up.
    Hope you're having a fine time wrapping, cutting and gluing, Mo:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn, that bracelet is absolutely stunning! I really love it. Is that Susan I spy concentrating? Love your boxes too, you are becoming a real expert with them. Have fun making your Christmas cards. Big hugs, Anne xx And a hug for Kikki too.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS