Tuesday 12 January 2021

Lockdown Diary 2021 .......... Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day.


After days and days of waking to a wall of fog this was this morning’s view.


It felt like Spring was in the air.
So after a cuppa and an update of my journal, we went for a ramble over the moors.


We avoided walking down the lane as it’s still icy and headed uphill.


To have this on our doorstep has been a godsend this last year.


This woolly wasn’t impressed with us invading her space though.


Back home and it was a quick change of clobber and off to Mum’s to treat her to a chippy dinner.
She went down to town on the bus yesterday to have her vaccine jab.
At 88 years young she is fiercely independent and just gets on with things.
We are very proud of her.


Here’s the only photo we have of all of us. Taken 15 years ago on my 50th birthday.



As always take care out there if you have to go out.

Lynn 
X

4 comments:

  1. What a difference the weather makes. I could look for hours at that sunlit landscape outside your window. No wonder it enticed outside for a walk on the moors. How wonderful that your Mum got her vaccine jab. Hopefully we'll all be able to get one soon. Lovely photo of you all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous family photo! Your Mum hasn't changed a bit!
    How lovely to see some sunshine. Doesn't it make a world of difference? It's felt very bleak here for the last couple of days. It's been years since I was in England in January and I don't like it one bit!
    Love Mr Sheep or should that be Mrs? I'm such a townie I always shout "Sheeps!" at the top of my voice when we pass any when we're driving like I'm 4 years old! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mum got her jab this morning and now she thinks she can get in the car and go anywhere!!My sister and I have had to have a stern word. We don't want to police her but getting her to stay home is going to be a nightmare. I have no probs staying home!Great pic of you all. Is that your sister sitting next to you? You're like twins. Have a good rest of the week, Lynn.x

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS