Tuesday 21 January 2020

Match that - woyww 555

No desk this week as I’m working on a piece that is a secret that I can’t reveal just yet. 


So for a change I thought I’d show you what I’ve been doing in my Narnia like wardrobe, still sticking with my theme of  DEEPER NOT WIDER.
Looking at what I already have and not looking outside of that.


The outfits  against the white wall are by a  British company called Cabbages & Roses and are mega expensive.
Even if I could afford them I could never justify spending that sort of money.


So what I’ve done is cobble together my own version  using my charity shop/vintage finds with the odd new piece thrown in (usually sale pieces).

How do you like the results ?
I’ll be back at the desk next week.

Linking to
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS