Saturday 20 April 2019

Not an Easter egg in sight


The charity shops on our way to the caravan are always  an essential part of the journey as we enter  the Lake District at Milnthorpe.


This trip the charity shop fairy was really waving her wand over my finds.  Two Laura Ashley dresses, this super pair of shoes,


A London designed coat plus a little jacket I forgot to photograph and the Italian cardi on the first pic.


And all for a bargain £32


I’ve still got enough pocket money for an ice cream in Grange over sands 


I love this litttle town and never tire of visiting it.


It was always known as a place for the old folk.
Well I guess at 64 & 70 we can get a permanent pass now haha.






I’ll just have one for the road and wish everyone a happy Easter, eggs or no eggs 


x Lynn x




Linking to 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS