Friday 29 March 2019

Love in a haystack


This year I celebrate 40 years of life with 
the wandering welder.


During our courting days the song “Let’s go round again” 
by the Average White Band was our song.


When I heard it on the radio this morning I 
got all maudling and rushed into my craft room
to type the words onto this card and add the small piece of layered fabrics I did a while ago.
I’ll give it to Philip at Easter. 
 He’s quite a soppy thing really and will love it.



Now to find the blumming needle I dropped on the settee last night 

Have a great weekend
Lynn x

Linking to 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you find the needle before it finds you ;-) 40 years? Well done to you both. We reach 37 this year and consider ourselves blessed.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and i liked your layered fabric momento. 28 years for us and counting.
    have a great week
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding that needles. It is usually a crochet hook I am chasing down the sides of the chairs. It is our 40th anniversary at Easter too. Your little card is spot on! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that image on the upcycling group this morning, it made me giggle!
    Happy Anniversary to you both. It's ours on Monday - I'd better make a card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Lynn & Philip! 40 years, though! Love that fabulous card you made! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Lynne. We're the same this year 40th anniversary though I can't really believe it. Love your Needle in the haystack, very funny but do try and find that needle soon. My friend couldn't understand why their dog kept yelping when the touched her until the vet found a needle stuck just under the skin on her leg poor girl. Wishing you a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh! Disco music! A blast from the past!
    Happy anniversary! It's a beautiful sentiment you made for your hubby. I'm sure he will love it.
    And that needle? I had to smile at the photo, but in all seriousness, I hope you find it.
    Sorry I'm late,
    Take care,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's go round again, one more time . . . that sounds wonderful.
    I would do that again with my Steve :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary Lynne and Phillip, xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS