Saturday 11 August 2018

In the Pink



This pretty dress and bolero are gifts from blog friends Vix and Ann when we met up in Chester recently.  They had their first outing this week and the bright colours were much admired and commented on.  Thank you girls.

Vix 

Ann
POLYESTER PRINCESS.       





What better than a Laura Ashley short cardi to top this  John Rocha dress,  both charity shop finds.  As you know I do love my brooches and this one is made by Vicki of THE LINEN GARDEN.  It’s made from cut fabric flowers from vintage fabrics.
THE LINEN GARDEN


Never seen without a basket in tow, this one is 
a charity shop find.


Just as the shops were about to close for the day 
I found this fabulous vintage crimplene pinafore and cotton skirt.  This week’s pocket money was well spent don’t you think at £13 for the two


Thanks for dropping by to see my latest wardrobe update.

Charity shop shopping means you are 
Recycling 
Helping good causes
Saving the planet 







5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad my frock fits you like a dream. I did chose it because of the petticoat hem ;-) And what serendipity that it pairs so well with Vix's bolero! Love the pink cardi too, and that wonderful brooch! The cotton skirt and white lacy blouse is a most wonderful combo too! I agree, charity shopping is the best, and what better way to help save the planet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so stylish, and I love your style. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral dress and pinafore. How fab that it's crimplene too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bevvy of fabulous outfits! I love all of them but that skirt at the end is particularly lovely on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. always lovely to catch up with your wardrobe updates. you do have such a good eye Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS