Monday 6 November 2017

In the blink of an eye


October came and went and I must have blinked I nearly missed it.


The nights are drawing in earlier and it’s fast approaching the silly season



I can feel I’m starting to hibernate away from the mayhem already


I’ve got this theory that if I get presents over and done with now, I’ll save myself weeks of thinking about it and wishing it was all over.  Yes I am one of those people who can’t stand the hype of it.


Anyway for now I’m getting snuggled up with a book friend Vix reviewed recently.  I read a sample few pages on a free kindle app and liked it enough to splash out on a hard copy.  I don’t do kindle reading only for samples, I much prefer to feel the structure of a book in my hand 

Link to Vix’s review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS