Wednesday 18 October 2017

Scrapbag Style

I’m very excited to have a new frock for winter made by my friend Val.


It’s made from some curtain scraps and a bit of Tweed leftover from a waistcoat she upcycled for Philip.

I made the brooch myself using  a curtain ring, some string, lace and beads.


I treated myself to some new long sleeve thermal vests from M&S to wear with it.  There’s the aubergine one I’m wearing here and an oatmeal one as well



Tights are from Gipsy Tights UK
Last years Fly London boots



The beret was a gift from an Instagram friend, she made it herself. So so talented.



The jacket and scarf were charity shop finds and go beautifully with it.

Val’s making me a tote bag with the scraps that are left.

The pinafore pattern is  Dottie Angel one available widely on the internet 

What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday link
  Visible Monday linkl


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS