Sunday 3 September 2017

You take the high road and I'll take the low road


This morning I was on the low roads of Lancashire, then I was high in the sky flying up north and now I'm in the Highlands of Inverness visiting friends.


It's my mini adventure. Watching the fashions or lack of them in the airport was an eye opener.  I must have attracted the right sort of person to sit next to me as a very dapper chap with proper travel clothes including hat and beautiful leather travel hand luggage kept me company for a while with his equally lovely wife.  She let herself down though by wearing trainers.
So here I am in my hotel room and what's the first thing I notice ?  The blanket across the bottom of the bed makes a lovely shawl haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS