Monday 4 September 2017

I'm not here




I'm not here, I'm in Inverness visiting friends.
I bought this handmade shawl and hand warmers and the profits go to a charity for disadvantaged children.  I'll be wearing them in the winter when I'm sat at my desk so I think it counts as What's on my work desk don't you.



And here we are on Nairn beach, me and my buddy 
Mo Allan.  Some of you may know her as Twinkle Toes.

I'll be back at my desk next week with the travelling pinny that has arrived back in Whitworth waiting for me to add my piece before it travels on again. It started its life in Australia,  has been to Africa, America, several places in the U.K. and will continue its journey as long as there is someone who wants to add a piece of embroidery to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS