Tuesday 15 August 2017

Jellies, flowers and summer


Did someone mention summer and flowers


I've got the flowers, birthday ones on Sunday.


The rest are either on blouses, bags or brooches.


I'm still waiting for summer (yawn).
 I love wearing jelly shoes, they are great even if its raining.

31                        62

Last week I was reminded of this photo taken when I was exactly half the age I am now.
Isnt the human body amazing.  If I had been a car I would be on the scrapheap by now.
Or maybe not I could be a classic vintage haha.

Thanks for dropping by
Lynn x


4 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! Love your bag! Managed to finally get to Stockport vintage market on Sunday - some photos on my blog! Realised that I still haven't answered your question - yes it was Bardsea but I didn't have icecream - sends my sugar levels sky high! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't changed a bit, Lynn! Have you got a portrait hidden away in the attic like Dorian Grey?
    Is that a Jodi Jo bag? It's fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to second Vix in saying that you haven't changed a bit. Of course you are classic vintage! Love your outfit, the pink and yellow are looking fabulous together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look exactly the same in that photo! Was lovely catching up with you last week, will do a blog post soon! I've no excuse with all this time on my hands! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS