Tuesday 26 January 2016

Would you wear a red coat

 Two of my friends blogged about wearing red coats, which got me to thinking would I ?
Well of course I would because I don't like being left out and I'm not afraid of wearing colour.
http://vintagevixon.blogspot.co.uk/
The thing is though I haven't got one. Well not a proper full length coat. I've got a jacket does that count ?

We will be off to the Vintage Village Market at Stockport on Sunday 14th February,
then over to the Vintage Emporium at Pear Mill after for lunch and a browse round,
if I don't find one there then its back to the charity shops 


4 comments:

  1. Yes I would and DID in fact. I used to have a beautiful 3/4 coat from a very expensive shop and only recently did I let it go. Wish I had not now as I could have felted it!! Dratt!!
    Is there something taboo about a red coat then? When have I worried about fashion or taboo? If I like it I will want it. If I want it I will make sure I get it somehow!!!
    Come to think about it, my Mum was with me and encouraging me when I bought it!
    Hugs
    Sam
    PS my going away outfit was a red suit. It is still upstairs and I am just waiting for shoulder pads and wide lapels to come back in to fashion. It still fits some 26.5 years later!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worn red coats forever it seems, until this year - black and white this time. You should definitely go for red Lynn!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I favourite coat ever was a red one that I wore until it almost fell apart. I need another in my life ... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely. I love red. Hope you find one because I want to see you modelling it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS