Sunday 20 July 2014

Viking knitting ...... ?

Whats that I can hear you saying.
Well it starts off like this .....
Then looks like this .......
It goes through this .......
Then you add this ......
And you end up with this ......
But I couldn't have done it without ....
1.  The help of the jewellery workshop run by Kitty at Cloud 9 gallery in Bacup.
2.  The materials she provided and let us keep so that we can carry on at home.
3.  Finally a good cup of tea and my reading glasses.

You can see more on Facebook group : it's not knitting (and we're not Vikings)

8 comments:

  1. Gracious me, the variety of workshops you attend is amazing Grimhildr ;) Lol :D
    But this is amazing work; I have defintiely never heard of Viking Knitting before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing my bracelet. Checking out websites for more wire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got everything you will need Susan. Call round for it

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of Viking Knitting before either but the finished result is amazing Lynn! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely ... I've seen June make these with fresh water pearls inside too x gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can always find something new and innovative on your blog Lynn - whatever will you get up to next! I've never heard of Viking Knitting but I love that fabulous bracelet - is it a grown up version of the rubber band loom craze that everyone's into at the moment? I must have a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen this or heard of it before, Lynn, but I like the result. The bracelet is beautifully delicate. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating - looks complicated and is certainly beautiful! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS