Thursday 16 August 2012

Update on the head teachers office

 Do you remember this ?
Well now its looking like this
 Yes the decorater is in, the furniture has arrived and by Friday we will be well on our way to having a bright cheery Doodly Bird inspired Head/Deputy Head Teachers office.

We have had one or two hiccups, furniture arriving to soon, a chair missing and damaged pinboards but the fabulous people at Hetherington Office Supplies have made sure that everything will be right for the start of the new term

Stay tuned for the grand unveiling

Bye for now

6 comments:

  1. ...its all coming along nicely Lynn, I was only thinking about that room the other day, you'll do a grand job and I'm looking forward to the end result...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what it looks like all finished! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, me too, can't wait to see the finished result. Hope it is still a big no on the green painted wall.......Crafty hugs, Anne x

    PS - Mr Postie should bring you a small parcel, to help with the die cutting machine........Susan and Ruth sent me a lovely thankk you email but I cannot respond, please will you thank them both for me? A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Anne and watch out for Mr Postie yourself x x

      Delete
  4. Wish it was my office. Right up my street these colours are. You are so talented the birds are very pretty indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynn, how FABulous it's looking! And well done Hetherington OS for coming up trumps! Gorgeous chair and I disagree with Anne about the green, lol - sorry Anne :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS