Monday 10 October 2011

IF YOU WANT A BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS..........

 My other links 

I have just received a lovely book "Dottie Angel", the peachy crafty world of Tif Fussell.  It is full of wonderful pictures, ramblings of a textile crafter, part biography, part storybook, part crafty how-to's.  It is so inspirational to anyone motivated by needle and thread, yarn, fabric, paper.  This is a book to read.... admire.....use..... and to be envious of its author.
Get someone to get it you for Christmas, cos its a bit expensive, but worth it.
The cheapest place to get it is online at www.etsy.com/shop/dottieangel
She also has a blog which is one that sweeps you off to another place.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn, I love Dottie Angel's blog, she makes me laugh and her work is lovely I have had my eye on her book for sometime, one day! Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS