Friday 7 June 2019

Coroners cave


The wandering welder has been very busy in the garden this week as you can see.


He’s made a fabulous area around the gas box.  He calls it “Glance to the right”
That’s because to see it when you come out of the front door that’s what you have to do.


He’s also redone the cupboard and renamed it “Coroners Cave”. Said he’s keeping all the spare parts in there.  He has built a bench in the garage and named it “Coroners Corner”.  Apparently coroners benches are narrow to allow them to get round.  Crikey you learn something every day.


I have serious worries about the sanity of this man


Mind you he probably thinks the same of me 


Filling the garden with plastic plants 
Haha




I think the whole house is bonkers
I mean look at the wildlife
 

Linking with

Have a great weekend 
Lynn x

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the jacket the wandering welder is wearing, a garden is for fun not regimented rows of flowers !
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have garden envy. I adore these areas and the beauty you shared. Your husband is one handsome and dapper guy, too. You certainly put a smile on MY face! Have a great weekend, too, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather smart for a welder Lol! Hope he has other clothes to get dirty in. Loving the garden and the wildlife too. Happy weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post... made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what your wandering welder has done in your garden. It is fun and I imagine a pleasure to sit i. You need an elf on a shelf that you can move about and surprise one another with where and what he gets up to. Do they do plastic ones? I'd get one if they do - but then I'd need yur WW to sort me a corner out.
    The gas box Lynn, is it one the gas company put in and if so did you have to ask to paint it? I only ask because I have been on about painting ours and he won't let me because it belongs to "them" is what he says.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neet
      We’ve painted it before and no gas rep has said anything when they come to read the meter. As long as they can still get in to it they are probably not bothered.
      I’ve got a funny gnome that I could move about haha. We’ve been plastic plant shopping today. I’ll be posting more photos soon
      Lynn xxx

      Delete
  6. Bonkers or not, your garden is looking as gorgeous as your house. I love your attention to detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two have a wonderful sense of humour. Excellent work by the 'wandering welder' and I like his jacket. I'm no lover of plastic so would appreciate the wild-life more it it were metal, but the whole place is a gem. Enjoy it! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn I'm loving your garden. A garden is for fun and the wandering welder is certainly having fun and in style too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello to the dapper chap! You know we love your garden, so many quirky, clever and interesting things to look at and admire. Your garden definitely reflects the owners! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS