Saturday 8 June 2019

63 Up ..........


This week saw  the return of the ITV series 7 Up.  
Since 1974 ITV have been interviewing the same people every seven years following them as children then as adults.
Seeing what path their lives have taken .

I could be one of them as that was when I was born so I thought I’d do my own 7 Up 



7 years old. Oh my word those teeth 



14 years old out on an adventure with the youth club.



21 years old and a nervous wreck at my own 21st birthday party 


28 years old ~ running circles round the
 wandering welder even then 



35 years old and newly married to the wandering welder after ten years together 


42 years old with two of my beautiful goddaughters 
Amy and Olivia 


49 years old with the apple of my eye Goddaughter Macy

56 years old



And here we are today 63 years old.  
Somebody needs to tell my head that, it’s still stuck in its 20’s haha!!

Can’t believe next time they make the programme we will be 70 years old ..... Yikes !

5 comments:

  1. I saw some of the 7 Up series years ago, when they showed it on Belgian TV. I love seeing your version of it. I was trying to make you out among the 14 year olds, but I couldn't enlarge the photo, so you'll have to point me in the right direction. Let me tell you, at 63 you are looking as gorgeous as ever, my dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a great post Lynn! loved seeing your old photos and you have not changed a bit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing photos of you - a wonderful post, Lynn :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn I'm loving your photos, you really haven't changed a bit, you definitely do not look 63. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your old photos, we had a fab time going through your albums when we came to stay, didn't we? You've always been a beauty! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS