Friday 22 March 2019

Thanks Mr Einstein


I think Albert Einstein had it spot on with this saying.
I’m definitely passionately curious.
Some would say nosey haha.


Its wonderful to be curious, it can lead 
to so many wonderful things and places.


I may not have any one great passion
but I sure as hell love to read, to write,


to dress up and see what I can find in the charity
 shops or the vintage fairs to put an outfit together.



Curiosity and a passion for learning new things leads to being inspired by other bloggers, Instagram followers, books, music and people I meet along the way.


Resulting in me doing my own thing  with stitching,



doodling and creating things with paper and fabric.


Curiosity in learning how to use the internet
has led to making many friends online and
meeting up and becoming friends for life.


and I’m constantly to be heard saying 
"what's this, what's that"
"can I have a look"
"well I didnt know that"
“Who’s music is that”
“Let me have a go”
“Must read that”


 So thank you Mr Einstein for making curiosity one of lifes 
greatest gifts.  
There's so much more to learn and every day I find something new.
It doesn’t apply to housework though heehee

Hey I could start a daily What Did I Learn Today blog/book.
Now theres a thought

Linking with






9 comments:

  1. What a fun post. It's a lovely overview of your interests and desires. I'm always impressed with your clothes you find at the thrift shops and your art is always top notch. Thanks for sharing. Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant post! I think when you stop being curious you must be tired of life.
    Creating something out of nothing is wonderful as is the anticipation of what treasures await in the charity shop and like you, I just love throwing open the wardrobe doors and creating an outfit out of our secondhand garments.
    Here's to a fabulous weekend of curiosity! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffer greatly from curiosity too.....I was encouraged to ask as a child if I didn't understand something and still find myself doing it now [much to the annoyance of some lol].
    Love your photos today Lynn.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and fun post, Lynn! Wouldn't life be dull if one wasn't passionately curious? Just imagine, if we didn't have inquisitive minds, we might not have met at all! I love reading about and seeing your doodling, stitching, charity shopping and other creative adventures. And coming across that photo of our Chester adventure put a huge, huge smile on my face! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Holly Hobbie dress and lace petticoat just peeping out below. All those of us who love charity shopping are a bit curious I think. We never quite know what treasures may be lying there for us to snap up and make our own with a belt or scarf or beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right. Curiosity is a great thing. And you have so many and varied interests. So keep looking for life's little treasures. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you stop being curious life would be very boring, anyway that's my excuse. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post. Yes, curiosity is such a positive thing. There is another word: inquisitive, that people don't use so much now.
    I always want to know more, learn more. I'm always asking questions. They used to say I had (still have) an inquiering mind (how do you spell that?)
    Your outfits are so lovely. I love the blue blocked dress with the cardigan and belt. Going to a charity shop is such fun as you never know what you'll find.
    Have a great weekend,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so important to be curious it's just another word for caring to us creatives. A beautiful post Lynn showing just how caring you are to the creative community. Positivity in each picture and inspiration within each stitch.. Hoorah for curiosity it's a much happier place to be.
    Wishing you a super weekend creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS