What an electrifying week - but not in a good way.
Electric main cable damaged to house.
Garage door not working, don't know why I'm laughing.
Computer broke possibly corrupt.
Telephones had to be replaced due to storm.
Our tumble dryer is one of the faulty ones, seen on the news, that are setting on fire.
You couldn't make it up could you haha.
So I've got these to console myself.
On a brighter note I did find these lovely frocks at last weekends vintage fair at the Rhegged Centre, Penrith.
The nice man has fixed our electrics and hopeful another nice man is fixing the computer.
Another nice man is bringing me a new tumble dryer next week and I've replaced the phones at a good price.
Don't ask about the garage door though. I'll just say that Frida my little 13 year old beetle is out in the cold
Blogging on my iPhone