Monday 24 July 2017

Two baskets and a wheelbarrow


Saturday
"Are we going out ?" I said to the welder



 "I'm not going in the charity shops or buying anything if we are".


"Why's that" said he.


"Because I've already got 33 short sleeve dresses, 16 sleeveless, 16 long sleeve,
4 pinafores, 14 two piece suits, 26 jackets not including the ones on the rail in the office or the ones in the downstairs wardrobe, 13 pairs of trousers and don't get me started on the mammoth amount of knitwear, boots, shoes and bags.  Oh, and I haven't mentioned blouses and skirts.


I did however get these two baskets 
and a wheelbarrow from our favourite antique shop just in case.




The urge to go in the charity shops was kerbed by having cake and coffee in our favourite eatery
The Old Coop at Todmorden, Yorkshire


Sunday spent the day blending in with my lampshade.
Well it is a day of rest.

Thanks for dropping by
Lynn x

ps.  If you are wondering when I wear all this clobber, well its every day.
Don't you ? I'll admit it is a bit excessive haha







LINK TO VISIBLE MONDAYLINK TO NOT DRESSED AS LAMB

11 comments:

  1. Not excessive, if you love it all and enjoy wearing it! It's our time in life to own/wear/express ourselves as we like! Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it Patti and wear it all, it just needs parring down a bit haha x

      Delete
  2. Haha, Lynn. Looks very much like the contents of my wardrobe, only yours looks so much neater. You certainly win on the sleeveless dresses and the two piece suits, and I haven't got any pinafores. As for the short and long sleeved dresses, I'm not so sure. I guess I'll have to count them when I get home. Can't resist a charity shop and having a couple of cheap and cheerful vintage shops near the office is leading me to temptation. Excessive? No way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its only neat Ann because I had to buy another rail so I could see it all xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness....a new wardrobe might be needed!
    Been a while since I went to Todmorden....I'm off for six weeks....maybe we could meet up there and have a catch up?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wardrobe is the size of a small flat already Lyn xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your style, a well finished outfit looks so much better. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, that collection puts my stockroom to shame! I don't think I've got a fraction of the amount of gear you have and yet yours is a million times tidier than mine!!
    Loving those trousers and envying your dinner at the Old Co-op! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to buy another rail as I couldn't even see what I had, hence thats why it looks tidy. It won't last and I'm not buying anything now until i've got rid of some of this lot haha xxx

      Delete
  6. It may be a big collection but it's a neat big collection. Mine is just rammed into available spaces as a pile. We should all make more effort to blend with our lampshades.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS