Monday 6 November 2017

In the blink of an eye


October came and went and I must have blinked I nearly missed it.


The nights are drawing in earlier and it’s fast approaching the silly season



I can feel I’m starting to hibernate away from the mayhem already


I’ve got this theory that if I get presents over and done with now, I’ll save myself weeks of thinking about it and wishing it was all over.  Yes I am one of those people who can’t stand the hype of it.


Anyway for now I’m getting snuggled up with a book friend Vix reviewed recently.  I read a sample few pages on a free kindle app and liked it enough to splash out on a hard copy.  I don’t do kindle reading only for samples, I much prefer to feel the structure of a book in my hand 

Link to Vix’s review 

3 comments:

  1. How's our lovely Gladys doing? that pressie looks wonderfully exciting.
    What a colourful month October looked, ours seems to have been a haze of shopping and selling. I'll be glad of having the next two months off (bar one more fair) decorating and avoiding all that stupidity - honestly there's been some bloggers harping on about it since July!!!
    Enjoy the book - I did! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. October - like the year's other months - really went far too fast. I can't believe it's almost the silly season. I'm not a big fan of it either, and I'm trying to avoid it as soon as possible ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like buying my pressies early too, I do love a good slushy Christmas film! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS