Wednesday 8 November 2017

Cost pair outing


I’ve definitely had a good £12 worth out of this M&S coat I picked up in the charity shop recently.
Here it’s worn with a dress made from a curtain that also came from a charity shop then upcycled by friend Val.


I’m wearing the coat with vintage St. Michael’s Boucle  scooter dress from the 70’s


It had another outing today teamed up with a frock that came as a freebie to me, a couple of lacy petticoats, opaque tights, a crotchet waistcoat and a pair of Fly London boots from last year.


The hat and scarf are charity shop finds as well.



I’m fed up with the cold weather already, aren’t you ?

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I love reading your blog and. I look forward to each instalment! I especially love the pattern of the mustard dress you were given, can I ask what make it is? I’m trying to knit a waistcoat at the moment - it’s a very slow process as I am more of a crocheter ( I’m not good at following patterns!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely coat, Lynn! We've had some non-stop rainy days last week, and the forecast for next week isn't much better. So, it will be cold AND wet! Longing for some crispy clear cold days, actually ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style , and all your charity finds, always looking for things there, myself, and feeling good wearing them :-)

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS