Tuesday 7 March 2017

Cumbria got an eyeful of colour


Even though my eyes look like I've had a night on the tiles trust me I didn't,
but we did have a lovely meal and evening with friends Vix and Jon of Kinky Melon's Retro Boutique on Friday night before they were trading at Judy's Affordable Vintage in Cumbria.  
Thank you for the lovely red bag and tights Vicky.


Saturday I wore my in your face outfit from 
a Suffolk based designer/maker 




who is also one part of the fabulous 
Baboushkas Bloomers on Instagram



I picked up this vintage Eastex two piece at the fair for £12 (can you believe it)
from Tramp Gems  www.instagram.com/trampgems

The top is a charity shop find and the neck bow and brooch both come from Devon based
Bodkincreates also on Instagram www.instagram.com/bodkincreates



 The mustard tights from www.gipsytights.co.uk  and my 
shoe boots were a present for my 60th from the wandering welder 
husband and bought at Camden Lock, London in 2015


This is my other pair.  You even get extra heel tips with them.
They are probably the poshest things I've got.



The weather is not right for wearing them yet though, its to wet, 
so I am sticking to my Fly London boots for now.



Must not forget the pretty pink little handknit tank top I got
from Mint Vintage - Paula while we were at the fair.
  

Might have a go at making one myself if I can conquer 
the simple waistcoat I'm still on with


That's it for now.
Stockport Vintage Village is our next trip out
and possibly Manchester's Victoria Baths Vintage Home Fair
both this coming Sunday

See you soon
Lynn x








5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Might have to see if we can get to Victoria Baths on Sunday! Your outfits and buys all look fantastic! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cumbria certainly did get an eyeful of colour and it was spectacular! Your outfit looked stunning and the colour of the Eastex suit is lovely.
    I think we're in for a dry couple of days but I reckon you should play safe and keep wearing the Fly boots, don't want to ruin those posh beauties! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you colourful girls! I guess Cumbria needed sunglasses last weekend! I seriously love that Eastex two piece and that red bag, which can both go in my pile ;-) Oh, and what's your shoe size, Lynn? In case it's a 4, you can add those shoe boots too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious burst of colour and beauty, Lynn! You and Vix look just gorgeous together. Isn't that Eastex two-piece a great find? Very you. Have fun this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantasticly fab clothes, and so colourful! I love that two-piece, and your shoes too. I bet you had a great time.
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS