Tuesday 7 February 2017



What are you reading ?


I was inspired to buy THE KEEPER OF LOST THINGS by RUTH HOGAN
after seeing a post about it on Instagram.

It is such a fantastic book in that it is funny, intriguing and unforgettable.
I'll be keeping my copy for sure.  I usually only keep books that have a
lasting impression on me.  I have a feeling that this could transfer well into 
a film.  I do hope they make one.


In the charity shop last week I came across THE PRACTICAL POTTER.
I'm not a potter at all but  I loved the pictures and features on artists work.
By pure coincidence that night a new series of the GREAT BRITISH POTTER 
started on BBC 2.  That was a bit spooky.



I think I might do the odd blog page on books 
when I come across a good one.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, your book looks like my cup of tea but I'm on a book buying moratorium right now. It will last until I've read at least a goodly amount of the ones that are already piled high in bookcases and shelves around my home. And talking of home the book I'm currently reading is entitled 'Home: The Story of Everyone Who Ever Lived in Our House' by Julie Myerson. The subject intrigued me because I do wonder about the people who have lived in my home too. If you do write up a post about a good book I'd be interested. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely checking out The Keeper of Lost Things, even if only for its title. Any book recommendations are always welcome! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS