Tuesday 14 February 2017

Little blue feather frock




This arrived the other day after I spotted
on Instagram. 


 The belt was missing but that didn't matter I added
my own 50p charity shop find suede one.


Put it with some teal opaque tights, a pair of Fly London boots and 
a handbag given to me for my 60th birthday 


Added a Tricel vintage cardigan.
Accessorised with a couple of brooches
and a scarf and away we go


I topped it with my Lakeland brown suede/sheepskin 
full length coat which was a charity shop find (£8)
Forgot the photo for that though.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, that dress! It's absolutely divine and should go straight in my pile. I can't help wondering what would happen if we went shopping together ;-) I have quite a few dresses with the belts missing but even if they have one, I often replace it with another, contrasting one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we went shopping together Ann we would be absolutely skint at the end of it and we would need at least a week. Then back to yours to rummage through your clobber, then round to our house to play dressing up there and eat cake and drink tea after our adventure xxx

      Delete
  2. You've made that dress your own! It's perfect with the groovy bag, tights and Fly boots. xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS