Friday 20 May 2016

Postman Dave's been ....

Look what Postman Dave rocked up with this morning.
Such a lovely surprise from dear blog friend Diana Taylor of Velvet Moth Studio.

Along with the lovely fripperies Diana sent me this Maddy McClellan
 card as it reminded her of my Doodly Birds.
 
Well isn't that spooky as look what I've been working on.
They haven't been around for some time.
 
She often says that we are thinking in tandem. 
Well I can't argue with that.
Thank you very much Diana, you are very generous.
Tania do you recognise the shiny feathers haha.

Happy weekend 


11 comments:

  1. Oh I do like your doodly bird in stitch. I'm tempted to send you a card so that I can write a note to Postman Dave on the envelope - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postman Dave is being kept extremely busy! I love your birds, Tania will be impressed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Doodly Birds, Lynn. I noticed that there's one on your note ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you. Thank goodness for Postman Dave and the GPO I say! I've missed those birds! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always nice to get some surprise post. What a lovely friend you have. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely surprise post.....love your clock
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your birds Lynn....they are so you 😘......colourful and a little bit crazy hehehe
    Have managed to get the sand off by back and just enjoyed croissants alfresco for breakfast....it's perfect here. Not a cloud in the sky 😄
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've still got my Doodly Bird note book I got years ago from Touchstones! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely to see the doodly birds being resurrected and I love the different embroidery stitches. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lynn, I commented when you first posted but the bl**dy internet keeps gobbling my comments! That Maddy McClellan card is gorgeous. I love the limited palette. And look at your birdies! So cute, and a fabulous use of those sequins. You win the craft challenge! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS