Tuesday 22 March 2016

POSTMAN DAVE'S BEEN.....

Postman Dave has been really kind today.
He brought me these film strip die cuts from lovely blog friend
Diana Taylor of Velvet Moth Studio.  Thank you Diana.

A wonderful print from artist Rachel Grant.
Its such a restful picture, I feel as if I am sat in the room
 looking out onto the street.
 
Rachel also sent me these gorgeous cards.
Thank you Rachel.
 
As we are on the rural route we are very lucky that Postman Dave will
take any outgoing mail we have stamped up ready to go, so this little hanging that I made is on its way to someone very nice.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful print and lovely cards! What a heart touching gift indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous things! We're on first name terms with the postmen too (I used to go out with one of them!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Postman Dave sounds like a treasure. Even taking your outgoing post. That makes nostalgic, but glad to know such practices continue in some places. You are so knd making these beautiful gifts for people. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS