Yesterday I upcycled these watercolour paintings
I bought some years ago at a local art week event.
This looked nice with the zigzag stitches around it,
but then I got carried away and ended up
totally destroying it and threw it in the bin.
Carrying on with my machine stitching everything in sight, I tore some pages out of an old book, layered them up and stitched this flower on.
Look what happened next
I retrieved the destroyed watercolour from the bin,
cut it up then stitched it onto the book pages.
I had a nice frame waiting to be used that my friend Anne had given me
and here's where I've ended up.
Now to go and see if I can wreck the other watercolour.