Monday 12 March 2012

SOME USEFUL BOOKS .......

I found this magazine in W H Smiths bookshop this weekend.

For anyone who uses the Internet its great for an introduction to, setting up and how to get the most out of all the social networking sites.  By that I mean Facebook,Twitter, Blogging and the shops like Ebay and Etsy etc. 


It's a bit expensive at £7.99, think of it as a book, but it is brilliant if like me you haven't a clue and spend hours trying to work out how this, that and the other work. 

I already had this book Blogging for Bliss, so thought I would show you this too. It shows examples of people's blogs and how to set up and get the best out of your own site.

Both books are good for dipping in and out of and for reference.

Has anyone any tips ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS